Monday 21 May 2018

Partizan, Newark, 19th May 2018

Yesterday, a few of us from Essex Warriors made the trip up the A1 to Partizan - arguably one of the best war-games shows since their move to the Newark Showground.

Yet again it didn't disappoint with a wide variety of games & traders.  I think because of its central location, war gamers from all parts of the UK make the effort to attend and no wonder.

There follows a large number of pictures which speak for themselves. All I can say is, there was some wonderful war gamers eye candy. Enjoy !































































































Thats all folk !  Hope it gives you some idea of the quality of the games that were on show.

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Lovely gaming eye-candy. Partizan is my favourite show. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo's of some very impressive looking games. I really liked that WWI Airfield and the Crete games. Partizan is one of those shows that keeps on my wish list but I have still yet to visit. In fact I was so inspired by these photo's I checked the date for The Other Partizan in August...and I have a family wedding that weekend that I won't be able to get out of! Typical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo report - some cracking games there.

    On another note - I sent a contact out to Writtle via the website link, but nothing heard back. Not sure if this is just people busy, or the IT not working. If you have any influence... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc, give me a call on 07548 527028 - I'm at the club tomorrow morning but thats WWII Chain of Command & not aware of a Napoleonic on there then but you should come and say hi !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.