Thursday 30 November 2017

AK47 Republic Update

As I have promised Allan a game at the club next month, I thought it best to get the troops on the table and try it out !

Its the original set of rules we will use

In this "trial" game, I decided the President's troops will attack the Popular front at a village

The rebels have posted guards and technicals at a ford, the direction they expect the enemy

with the bulk of the army in and around the village.

The President's troops launch an attack from the other end of the village however, lead by armour.
The sound of gun fire has roused the rebel forces - the movement and fire mechanisms are quite simple and straight forward.

Here some rebel militia have merged from the long grass but they are faced with heavy weapons - at this point, I am reading the morale rules and hope I have got them right ?!!

Is that right that units (apart from militia Number 6)  start with a morale of 3 ?

All in all, I think we can have a quick and enjoyable game, provided I am understanding morale correctly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.